Earths Tribe Reusable Nursing Pads Coned 5 Pack
An essential accessory for any mama
Notify me when back in stock
Our reusable breast pads are an essential accessory for any mama capturing pre and post partum leakages. Designed to be used multiple times and washed with general laundry or nappies. Once you are finished on your breastfeeding journey, these pads can then be used as reusable makeup remover pads.
- Made using Organic Bamboo Cotton (GOTS Certified)
- 3 Layers
- 1 Bamboo Cotton
- 1 Microfibre
- 1 Waterproof PUL Layer
- 12cm Diameter
- Cone shape to fit comfortably in your bra
- 5 Pairs and a Wetbag per pack
- Proudly Australian Owned
- Simply place a pad in your bra with the bamboo cotton against the nipple, to absorb fluids.
- For cracked/sore nipples, apply nipple balm first and then apply pad- this helps to avoid the pads sticking to torn nipples.
- Wash in warm water (60°C). Use a gentle detergent, free of bleach and line dry.
Made using Organic Bamboo Cotton (GOTS Certified)
Earth's Tribe is an Australian owned and operated business which started in 2018 with a mission to eliminate the use of plastics and chemicals in our home and help you do the same at an affordable price.
In today’s world, the planet needs our help. And Earth's Tribe aim to make a conscious action towards a sustainable future to reduce the environmental impact on our planet by promoting the use of less plastics and chemicals and by choosing reusable, biodegradable or compostable products.
Every little change helps in preserving our planet for future generations.
Allergen Warning: Please note, some products with allergen values such as Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free and Nut Free do not contain these ingredients however they may have been produced in a facility that uses these ingredients and may contain traces of allergen ingredients.