Ecoriginals Crawler Nappies (6-11kg) 26 per bag
Plant-based nappies that out-perform the rest!
Notify me when back in stock
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of nappies make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions. Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium nappies. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
Plant-based absorbent polymers: Our high-quality, plant-based absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic nappies. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills. Polypropylene: has been minimised whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
Delivering family eco solutions since 2011.
Ecoriginals is a proud Australian company led by parents motivated by the desire to do better for earth and child alike. They are a female dominant workplace, and understand all too well the dilemma of seeking convenience, while trying to minimise our negative impact on the earth.
Ecoriginals promise to keep pushing boundaries until they can deliver a 100% biodegradable range. Until then they are committed to offsetting their impact. And that means Ecoriginals is the world's first plastic-neutral disposable nappy company.
Allergen Warning: Please note, some products with allergen values such as Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free and Nut Free do not contain these ingredients however they may have been produced in a facility that uses these ingredients and may contain traces of allergen ingredients.