The Dirt Company
In 2016, The Dirt Company had an epiphany. The laundry cleaning products we were all using seemed to sit at two spectrums. At one end, there were the laundry products that were packed with harsh, irritating and potentially harmful chemicals and coming in excess and un-environmentally friendly packaging. At the other, there were the eco-friendly laundry products that were built with the environment in mind, but as a result required us to sacrifice either performance or price.
Not happy with either of those two options, The passionate team at Dirt Company got to work and created their own solution; an extremely high performing laundry concentrate, that’s great on your clothes, skin, planet and hip-pocket.
- 4x less packaging – The Dirt Company’s ultra concentrate formula means 4x less packaging than standard supermarket brands, which keeps our waste, carbon footprint and cost per load at bay
- Packaging made from waste – Standard refill packs are made with a minimum of 30% post industrial recycled waste, diverting it from landfill
- 528,870 plastic bottles saved - By replacing 'laundry jugs' with a dispenser bottle and our Refill, Return system, The Dirt Company have reduced the number of plastic bottles in circulation by 528,870 since 2017
- Australian Made – Support an awesome Aussie small business doing good in the world
- Plant Based – The Dirt Company is 100% Plant Based, Cruelty Free and GMO Free
Now you can get your clothes as clean as your conscience with The Dirt Company. Full range at Wholesome Hub, your wholeheartedly organic, ethical and eco-friendly online store. Enjoy free delivery at Wholesome Hub for all orders over $99.00.
Make every purchase a positive impact.