Earths Tribe Chrome Safety Razor
Skip the plastic disposable razor and invest in quality
Notify me when back in stock
The most elegant solutions are often the most effective. That’s why we’re sticking with the simple construction of the double edge razor. The manual control of a single blade gets you the closest possible shave. With a sleek stainless steel design and either chrome or rose gold plating our razors are worth showing off. Skip the plastic disposable razor and invest in quality.
- Hold the razor head firmly in one hand and turn the handle anticlockwise with the other. The head will lift off the handle and come apart into two plates. The razor blade is held between these two parts. Carefully replace the blade, line up the top and bottom plate and screw clockwise on the handle to reassemble.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR NEW RAZOR:
- Don’t leave it in the shower or bathtub: If you’re using your razor in the shower, don’t forget to take it out with you each time after it’s been used. Leaving it in there exposed to all of the steam, moisture and soaps may cause it to eventually tarnish.
- Dry it after each use: Another simple, but important razor maintenance tip is to dry it after each use – both the body and the blade. This will also help extend the life of the blade.
- Store it Properly: This can be placed in a cabinet or on a stand by the sink. Just keep it dry and out of reach of children.
- Discard used blades in a safe manner.
Includes one razor blade.
Earths Tribe is an Australian owned and operated business which started in 2018 with a mission to eliminate the use of plastics and chemicals in our home and help you do the same at an affordable price.
In today’s world, the planet needs our help. And Earths Tribe aim to make a conscious action towards a sustainable future to reduce the environmental impact on our planet by promoting the use of less plastics and chemicals and by choosing reusable, biodegradable or compostable products.
Every little change helps in preserving our planet for future generations.
Allergen Warning: Please note, some products with allergen values such as Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free and Nut Free do not contain these ingredients however they may have been produced in a facility that uses these ingredients and may contain traces of allergen ingredients.