Earths Tribe Pink Unpaper Towels 20 per roll
Double ply for extra strength
Notify me when back in stock
Tackle the war on waste with our gorgeous printed unpaper towels designed right here in Australia.
These all purpose wipes are perfect to use not only for in the kitchen, but can also be used for generally cleaning around the house. Simply throw them in the washing machine and they’re as good as new.
- Set of 20 per roll
- Large 28 x 28cm
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Flanalette
- Double ply for extra strength
- Double stitching and finished edges which makes for a longer lasting wipe
- Join together with quality BPA free KAM snaps
- Two pattern designs per roll
- Includes cardboard paper towel roll to roll your unpaper towels round and slide onto your existing holder
- Use as a wash cloth, facial cloth, napkin and more
- Great alternative to the conventional disposal paper towels
- Fits on any standard paper towel holder
- Cotton flannels become more absorbent after the first few washes
- Warm machine wash
- Line dry. Do not tumble dry
- Wipes are not pre-washed, so expect some shrinkage.
- Flannelette becomes more absorbent after the first few washes.
Finalist Clean & Conscious Awards 2021 - Zero Waste Home
Earths Tribe is an Australian owned and operated business which started in 2018 with a mission to eliminate the use of plastics and chemicals in our home and help you do the same at an affordable price.
In today’s world, the planet needs our help. And Earths Tribe aim to make a conscious action towards a sustainable future to reduce the environmental impact on our planet by promoting the use of less plastics and chemicals and by choosing reusable, biodegradable or compostable products.
Every little change helps in preserving our planet for future generations.
Allergen Warning: Please note, some products with allergen values such as Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free and Nut Free do not contain these ingredients however they may have been produced in a facility that uses these ingredients and may contain traces of allergen ingredients.