Date Posted:30 June 2017
[@access_control@] [@article_id@] [@blog_author@] [@blog_content@] [@blog_id@] [@blog_subheader@] [@blog_subject@] [@category_id@] [@category_name@] [@category_ref@] [@category_subheader@] [@ccat_id@] [@compat_id@] [@compat_list_id@] [@compatcat_description@] [@compatcat_description2@] [@compatcat_fullname@] [@compatcat_name@] [@compatcat_ref@] [@content@] [@content_allow_reviews@] [@content_author@] [@content_compatibility_code@] [@content_description1@] [@content_description2@] [@content_description3@] [@content_external_ref1@] [@content_external_ref2@] [@content_external_ref3@] [@content_external_src@] [@content_fullpath@] [@content_id@] [@content_label1@] [@content_label2@] [@content_label3@] [@content_level@] [@content_module@] [@content_name@] [@content_ref@] [@content_short_description1@] [@content_short_description2@] [@content_short_description3@] [@content_type_code@] [@content_type_id@] [@content_type_name@] [@content_wufoo_form@] [@date_posted@] [@date_updated@] [@description@] [@description2@] [@external_ref@] [@gp_restriction@] [@id@] [@name@] [@page_content@] [@page_editor@] [@page_header@] [@page_id@] [@page_index@] [@page_subheader@] [@parent_ccat_id@] [@parent_content_id@] [@parent_id@] [@rating@] [@reviews@] [@short_description@] [@sortorder@] [@subtitle@] [@templatebody@] [@templatefoot@] [@templatehead@] [@templatesearch@] [@thumb@](CODE) [@thumb_alt@](CODE) [@thumb_alt1@](CODE) [@thumb_content_type_id@] [@timestamp@] [@title@] [@url@]
Numbers Wizz & Bookkeeper
Since starting 11 years ago, First Ray (our grown up sister compnay) has established itself as a leading organic food and natural products importer and distributor. We set the benchmark when it comes to brands, values and ethics, delivering award winning organic, gluten free and natural food brands Australia wide.
Wholesome Hub, the new kid on the block, is newly established and already making waves! Nominated as a finalist in the 2017 ORIAs Awards as Best New Online Retailer, Wholesome Hub is passionate about helping people live a healthier and happier life.
We are looking for a Bookkeeper to join our team so that we can keep up with all the great work we're doing! This is a part time position, 6-10 hours per week, across two days (preferably Tuesday and Thursday).
This role is suited to someone who loves numbers and loves seeing everything balance and run more efficiently. You must be super organised, with strong attention to detail and have the ability to multi-task and prioritise key on-going tasks combined with some project based work.
Excellent communication skills are vital as you will need to report to management and effectively answer accounts queries and liaise with internal and external team members.
What you'll be doing and responsible for?
This is a varied role that offers opportunities to grow and develop. Looking after two businesses, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing accounts payable
- Managing accounts receivable
- Dealing with foreign exchange rates
- Managing debtors
- Sending monthly statements
- Conducting Bank Reconciliations
- Assisting with Payroll and Superannuation
- Management Reporting
- Expense claims
- General bookkeeping
To be successful in this role you will need:
- An Accounting and/or Finance degree
- 3+ years' experience in bookkeeping / accounting
- Be an expert in MYOB AccountRight Premier
- Able to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Able to work autonomously, as well as a part of a team
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Great attention to detail
- A mature and positive attitude
- Good time management skills
- Experience with foreign exchange favourable
- You believe that most of the world's problems can be solved using a spreadsheet
The role includes:
- Part time role with salary tailored to experience level
- Access to all of Wholesome Hub's amazing products at special employee pricing
- Immediate start available
Sounds like the role you have been waiting for? We'd love to hear from you so please send a cover letter, CV and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org