Earths Tribe Reusable Silicone Food Covers 6 Pack
Perfect waste free alternative to single use cling wrap
Notify me when back in stock
Our reusable silicone food covers are the perfect waste free alternative to single use cling wrap and foil. Use them to seal dishes, bowls, plates, cans, jars and cut fruits and veggies.
- 6 sizes: 6.5cm, 9.5cm, 11.5cm, 14.5cm, 16.5cm & 21cm.
- They are suitable and safe for the fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- They're airtight creating a leak-proof seal.
- A great alternative to plastic film cling wrap or plastic containers.
- 100% food grade silicone.
- Proudly Australian Owned
- Manufactured in China
How to use:
- Select a lid closest to the size you want to cover
- Ensure lid and container are clean and dry
- Place lid over the end of the container that is closest to you
- Stretch lid over to the opposite side of the container & pull down side tabs for a snug fit
- Press down lightly in the centre of the lid to create a vacuum seal
How to clean:
- Either hand wash in warm soapy water or place in the dishwasher.
- Store in a clean & dry place.
- To eliminate smells or remove stains, soak food pouch in baking powder and vinegar. Gently scrub at the surface. Rinse well and then dry.
** Please note, this product is currently unpackaged.
100% food grade silicone.
Earth's Tribe is an Australian owned and operated business which started in 2018 with a mission to eliminate the use of plastics and chemicals in our home and help you do the same at an affordable price.
In today’s world, the planet needs our help. And Earth's Tribe aim to make a conscious action towards a sustainable future to reduce the environmental impact on our planet by promoting the use of less plastics and chemicals and by choosing reusable, biodegradable or compostable products.
Every little change helps in preserving our planet for future generations.
Allergen Warning: Please note, some products with allergen values such as Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free and Nut Free do not contain these ingredients however they may have been produced in a facility that uses these ingredients and may contain traces of allergen ingredients.